Friday, January 20, 2006
The 1 litre bucket can only hold a maximum of 1 litre of water.
Thats the limit.
There is a limit.
It was full and you kept adding.
i felt good emptying the bucket like a river down the mountain. for a while only.
I did something, now, it's 3/4 full.
Guess you're all sick of all this and not understanding it. so... in other words, i'm not really tolerant of anything now.
My last entry was final. but...
Where is everybody? I'm sick. sick and tired of the number...
I'm starting to have a phobia of maths. The class is crazy! whats with the bending. ck's finishing all his work before hand, eug finished dont know how many tutorials ahead. The past two days, i've just been going home to sleep.
i really dont mind band 2 or 3, if ms chia is there. haha!
Whats with the competition?! Whats with the guys and their pride?!
Maybe i'm just tired from everything.
Class was definitely better without the bending shit. maybe not. School hasnt been as good as last year.
Plus, e*ons tutor's a NAGGER! 1.33h of her non-stop. tutorial to lecture straight. The number of hours we waste each year, i think she has more than all of us put together. Tutorial = nagging time. 1h.. WASTED.
In 1 month's time. I've to go back to yfc. Though i missed that place lots, i'm kind of scared to go back. What am i going to say to singh.
Am i finally saying all out? i really cant keep it in me anymore. There's only so much i can hold.
I want, but cant.
I dont, and never will.
Forget it. I'm just waiting for the sky to drop.MAYBE, all i'm just saying is i MISS Jazz. 2wks and counting =(
can i talk? ok. i'll listen.Posted at 23:48